Australia’s sprightly multiculturalism grows from a combination of Indigenous cultures that it has accumulated over the years from its myriads. This country in Oceania is world's sixth largest country having a population of about 26 million making it an amazing Metropolitan destination for it's residents.
Australia’s capital is Canberra, though its largest city is Sydney. The country's other major Urbanized and heavily concentrated areas are Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, and Adelaide. The culture of Australia is a Western culture derived primarily from Britain but also influenced by the unique geography of the Australian continent. Although Australia is a predominantly Christian country with about 52% of all Australians identifying as Christian, there is no official state religion.
People in Australia are free to practice any religion they choose, as long as they are not breaking the law. Religions from all over the world are practiced in Australia, demonstrating its cultural diversity. Most universities and communities in Australia have facilities and places of worship for all types of faith.This country-continent exports some of its best commodities offshore, with its 8000-plus islands offering escapes, adventures and oddities to travelers of all stripes. Underwater, on-land, cultural or quaint. One of the major reasons a student makes the most out of studying in Australia is because Australian institutions provide an education designed to help you succeed in the global workforce. An Australian qualification will make you very attractive to potential employers in Australia, at home and around the world.
Why Study in Australia?
After UK and US, Australia has a number of students from every part of the world. Many world's top universities are present in this country. Australia is well-known in research, high quality and educational opportunities. Australis is among the fastest developing regions near Asia. Australia is becoming a dream-destination country among global students, particularly Indians. Many top ranked universities are present in this country.
- Education System: Education System in Australia is governed by The Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). To facilitate pathways to and through formal qualifications is the major objective of AQF. International students studying in Canada surely gain formal recognition.
- Safe Environment: Australia provides safe environment to Students as it is like a second home away from home. Almost all Australian Institutes offer programs to make the study experience of students amazing.
- Scholarships: As a third largest country in the world to attract International Students, Australia offers many scholarship schemes to students as a mean of financial aid every year.
- Work while studying: Unlike many other countries, foreign Students have permission to work while studying in Australia to cut cost of living and studying. Students can do part time job of 20 hours in a week.
How to Apply Australian Study Visa?Australia Study Visa Process:
It is important to fulfill the requirements of Australian Student Visa Application in order to avoid delay in processing time. You also must be a registered full time course with an educational institutes in Australia. Be acquainted with requirements and the entire procedure before applying for a Australian Student Visa. Student should apply for a Student Visa if duration of the course is more than 3 months. Australia has shown a steady increment in granting student visas to Indian Students to study in Australia.To apply for Australian Student Visa, student must follow this process:
Here is the list of industries that are recommended by the Australian government to international students
- Step 1: Get offer letter of an Australian Institute.
- Step 2: Complete all the documents like SOP, Recommendation Letters, Resume as per the requirements to save time in visa process.
- Step 3: Complete an Australian Student Visa application form carefully.
- Step 4: After completing application form, students require scanned copies of required documents to upload.
- Step 5: Pay the application fees which depends on your home country (Application fees is different for different countries).
- Step 6: Apply!
- Step 7: Wait for the confirmation mail.
Work while Study in AustraliaEarn while Studying
Students have facility to work while studying in Australia. Once visa application has been affirmed, then students should check visa conditions to get information of allowed working hours. Students also should comply with the laws of Australia. Generally, students require commencement of course to get permission of work. Remember, visa may be cancelled in case of violation of work conditions.
Australia provides facility to work upto 40 hours per fortnight. A fortnight is a time period of 14 days beginning on any Monday and ending on the second following Sunday. 40 hours a fortnight of students is calculated in this way once course begins.
- week one - 15 hours work.
- week two - 25 hours work.
- week three - 25 hours work.
- week four - 10 hours work.